I am so slack. Its hard to keep up with 3 kids, a husband, and a blog too. :-)
Sarah Hope was born on April 21st. It was a long labor, but worth every minute. She weighed 9lbs and 12oz and was 22 inches long. I had no pain meds and recovery is going great!!
My boys love her and are both fascinated by her. Life is finally getting back to normal.
Welcome to our homeschool blog!! My name is Crystal, I'm married to Daniel and we have 4 beautiful children. This is our 4th year homeschooling, and we are learning what works for us as we go....come along and see what we are learning!!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby girl!
Love you guys!
Precious! She's a beautiful girl!
PS. I'm in awe of your baby having abilities.
SS
Awww, she's already different. I need to get home and see her! Thanks for the text today....it made my night!
Post a Comment