Saturday, April 18, 2009

back

Its been a while since I've blogged. My cameras are loaded up ready for the hospital, so no new pictures either.

Updates on us:

Daniel has been off of work all week (we thought baby Sarah would be here by now). He's been busy though around the house/neighborhood.

Thomas is really excited about me going to get the new baby b/c he gets to spend the night at his best friends house, Jeremiah. He also knows that I have a prize for him when he comes to see us at the hospital.

Nathaniel just got a new hair cut this week. Since its getting warm outside~we got it really short. He looks so cute~and older. He wont sleep with me anymore, hardly. I miss him next to me, but when the baby comes, he'll have to slide over and he doesn't want to share me.

Me~well I'm just anxiously waiting Sarah's arrival. My house is clean, and all the baby stuff is ready. My due date was yesterday. I had both boys early so this is like a new "game" for me. I know she'll come when God's ready though, and I'm okay with that. It wont be much longer.

Thanks for stopping by. When we home and settled I'll get the camera back out, and be back to snapping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)
SS

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's here!

crystal said...

Cant wait to see some pictures of her! :) Im sure she will have big blue eyes!