Saturday, May 9, 2009

2 weeks old

Well 2.5 actually.......Sarah will be 3 weeks old Tuesday. I had a spur of the moment idea yesterday and didnt want to change her clothes. I really wish I would have had Sarah in a sold color or at least something with no words. But........either way, she's still our cutie.








just had to add this one




I couldnt get Thomas to participate

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. (Although she looks like she'd rather be left alone in the first couple of pictures. I know I do that when I'm sleepy and people keep bugging me. lol)

SS

Emily said...

Aww Crystal! SHe's beautiful! And your pictures are great! The one of the toes peeking over the end of the basket with the baby in the background just stole my heart right away.

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Love it, girly....she's such a little darling!