Thomas had his 4 year check up the other week. He was 39 1/2 inches and 32 1/2 lbs. Everything looked fine, he had a hearing check too, which he thought was fun.
Nathaniel had started getting hung up on his words. I think he gets too excited about what he wants to say and he'll say for ex: "wh-wh-where wh-where where's Thomas?". Its annoying, and cute at the same time. I know it will pass though...lol.
Thomas had a field trip last Tuesday to Buffalo Beals animal park. They LOVED it, I, well, it was okay. Kinda gross.

Noah, Thomas, Jeremiah, Nathaniel, Emma and Joseph petting the pony.

Jackson, Jeremiah, Thomas and Nathaniel.
I thought this pic was rather cute.

Thomas getting some feed for the animals

Emma, too cute.

Jackson and Thomas feeding the "deer" we didnt know what kind of animal it really was.

and Thomas feeding the "canamal"

Nathaniel and Emma (born 7 days apart) holding hands

I loved this little piggy

Checking out the zebras
Okay, thats my post for today.


3 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
The little piggy is cute! Thanks for updating. Your fans are pleased.
Love,
SS
Thanks Crystal. Very cute pictures especially Emma and Nathaniel holding hands....
Tracy
Post a Comment