Friday, October 3, 2008

early

I went to bed early, got up early, and posting early (well earlier than normal). Wait...normal....normally I haven't been posting. Ha Ha. This will probably be the last one for a while too. We are leaving for the beach either tomorrow or Sunday, and we'll be gone for a week. I'm taking both of my cameras with me. So, I should have lots of pics to bring home with us.



Today marks an exciting milestone for me. I am 12 weeks pregnant today. I know I look like I'm 5-6 months, but that's just the joy of a 3rd pregnancy, according my midwife.



I went to the doctor Wednesday for the 3rd time. It was the 1st time, however, seeing the midwife. We talked about nursing, and co-sleeping, and lots of other things that interest me. I love my midwife~Margaret. I would love to spend a whole day with her. I'm excited about getting back in the care of the midwives. I love going to the doctor. I have to go back in 2 weeks to get a fetal heart tone. They always have a hard time finding it at 12 weeks with me, b/c of my tilted uterus. I don't mind going back though. Then I go back in 2 more weeks for my regular check up. I should be able to find out what I'm having around the end of November.



Anyways....time for pictures. Here are 2 I took yesterday. I took my "real" camera outside while the kids played. These are both in full sun. I haven't used my camera in so long, that I was actually having to look for the buttons, and having to remind myself what to do...lol.




Nathaniel, needing a haircut really bad, driving the jeep


Ashlyn watching the boys play

I hope everyone has a great weekend and next week!!

No comments: