Thursday, August 21, 2008

lovin' it

I'm loving the little Elph ;-]




I'm still not feeling the best, and I haven't touched my "real" camera. Nathaniel and Thomas wanted to take some pictures this morning. I have on my Camp Tekoa shirt from this past weekend. We all 4 got shirts. My boys love them!








This is a dog that we are trying to "nurse" back to health. His name is Buddy and he's eating like a champ and taking his pills. He's a really sweet dog!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW i know where they got those gorgeous eyes! :) how you feeling?

Crystal Cross said...

Thank you Crystal!! When I was a baby I had some huge, pretty eyes, I guess that was a good thing. LOL

Im feeling okay, as long as I keep food in me at all times. I'll be glad when this trimester is over!

Anonymous said...

The pics are sooo cute