I havent taken any pictures lately. We went to a camp this weekend with some friends of ours, and we really had a good time. If you want to know about just ask, it would take me FOREVER to type out all the fun we had. I told Daniel that I wish we could do it twice a year instead of once. I miss everyone already.
I did get lucky though....I was hoping I wouldnt be getting sick while we were gone. I didnt, it hit me first thing Monday though. I havent actually "gotten sick" yet, but I feel sick all day long. Nothing sounds good to eat, Im not eating a lot b/c of it. Im really wanting some Ramen Noodles right now~I know they are not healthy, but I NEED them!!
Here are some pictures from the new camera: Granny had them eating~as usual!
Nathaniel

Lydia

Granny and Thomas



1 comment:
Nathaniel's eyes are gorgeous in that picture!
SS
Post a Comment