I babysat today. I didnt realize until about an hour after they left that Miss A. LOVES my camera. She let me take all the pictures I wanted of her!! Here are a few I wanted to share.
This one is supposed to look pinkish :-)
Nothing much going on. We are going to Walmart later, and Im going to (hopefully) pick up a tutu I had made. Daniel went into work at 3, so he's working really late tonight!~
Wow I love the lighting here! Tutu's are sooo in right now in Children Photogging...you're on it, sister! You have a blessed talent, and I love checking your blog {several times} each day!
Welcome to our homeschool blog!! My name is Crystal, I'm married to Daniel and we have 4 beautiful children. This is our 4th year homeschooling, and we are learning what works for us as we go....come along and see what we are learning!!
5 comments:
A tutu?
I like picture #2.
SS
Wow I love the lighting here! Tutu's are sooo in right now in Children Photogging...you're on it, sister! You have a blessed talent, and I love checking your blog {several times} each day!
Love ya!
What mode did you shoot her in? Her hair looks like silk! (I love checking your blog every day, constantly updating it!) =D
I always shoot in manual :-)
She is a VERY pretty girl to take pics of
Post a Comment