I almost forgot about blogging today. We've been lazy today. I've ordered a new camera bag, and matching strap. I also ordered a new diaper bag. Nothing else exciting going on.
Im trying to figure out how exactly to use my flash in full sun. Its not going very well. Here are 2 pictures I got a little big ago of Nathaniel.
No, he wasnt praying,lol. I thought the vintage look went good with this one.
Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww the 2nd pic is so cute, even thoue he's not praying it looks like it cute!
Welcome to our homeschool blog!! My name is Crystal, I'm married to Daniel and we have 4 beautiful children. This is our 4th year homeschooling, and we are learning what works for us as we go....come along and see what we are learning!!
3 comments:
Aww the 2nd pic is so cute, even thoue he's not praying it looks like it cute!
Hello, my name is Fayetteville. What's yours? hahahaaaa Love the pix Crystal! Can you come teach me how to use my Speedlite?
Melissa~I JUST now got your comment. It took me about 5 minutes. I think Im Dunn. LOL
I honestly dont know much about the flash. Im trying to figure it out though.
Post a Comment