Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I got to...

I got to go see my new nephew (Arne) last night.

He is a week old today. I didn't take my camera though. He is a cutie pie. He's really yellow from being jaundiced. I went through that twice, and its not fun. I don't think he'll have to be put back in the hospital though. He's on the billilight right now. Anyways, he's a real sweetheart with LONG fingers and toes. He's definitely a Cross baby!! Matthew and Melody are doing great too. They are thrilled to death with their new bundle.

My boys wouldn't let me near them, again, yesterday with my camera. Thomas still says he is "scared" of it. Here is a picture I took, trying out silhouettes/sunset.




And here is my "Monet" style picture. Its the firetruck and the swing. I love it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the silhouette and saved it to my PC to use as a desktop. Glad the baby is doing okay.

SS

Crystal Cross said...

Thanks Sherry!! That really makes me feel good!!

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Creative, sister! You've got such a great eye!