We went to see some fireworks last night in Denver/Lincolnton. The boys had a really good time. Fireworks always get me teary eyed.
I had to beg Thomas to let me take his picture. He used to like it, now, I think I annoy him. I told that he doesn't have to "do" anything, just play. He says that it "scares" him. LOL

I told him that he could get on the trampoline after a picture.

Ice cream face.

watching big brother

Nathaniel's boots. He loves these.



5 comments:
Hay Crystal! Great pix, I love Nathaniel William's boots! Have you tried out that tripod yet?
Love the boots. :) I enjoyed the uploaded new pics. For some reason, I liked the lonely fishing pole. I could see the bobber--once I enlarged it.
Love,
SS
melissa~no I never did try out the tripod. I guess I need to, I need a non moving subject though.
SS~ thank you. I liked the fishing pole too. That was Thomas's bobber, he was off playing. When I pulled it out, the worm was gone.
melissa~no I never did try out the tripod. I guess I need to, I need a non moving subject though.
SS~ thank you. I liked the fishing pole too. That was Thomas's bobber, he was off playing. When I pulled it out, the worm was gone.
melissa~no I never did try out the tripod. I guess I need to, I need a non moving subject though.
SS~ thank you. I liked the fishing pole too. That was Thomas's bobber, he was off playing. When I pulled it out, the worm was gone.
Post a Comment