Wednesday, June 11, 2008

flash

I got the rest of my flash today!! I've been babysitting all day, and we have church tonight, so I havent had much time to read the flash manual, or take many pics.




Here's the 2 I did take.








And here are 2 from playing outside last night. (not with the flash)


3 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

Crystal!!! HOW FUNNY! The 2 pictures of Nathaniel look the same except for the background. HAHA That cracks me up!

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Hayyy! If you figure the flash out lemme know...I've only had mine out of the box 2wice...maybe tomorrow!! (L)

Crystal Cross said...

Jessie~I cant get him still long enough to get a pic, esp. when he's playing outside. And, I always seem to get the same side of his face too. LOL

Melissa~I dunno, it seemed pretty easy. I'll play with it more today.