Monday, June 16, 2008
oh no
Our computer went out the other day. Brother Paul from church gave it a new life, for the time being. We are going to have to get a new one, really soon. I've been looking at Dell and Im thinking about calling them, and getting a package deal. I dont know too much about computers. I just want to get online, and edit my pictures, and save them, of course. If anyone knows what I "need" feel free to tell me. :-) I need to try to download Photoshop from my disk again. Im a little "scared" to try it. I heard you can only download it twice, and thats been done already. I will try this afternoon though. (Pray it works!!) I dont want to have to buy it again. LOL If I get it working and have time, I'll post some pictures from Heathers house from over the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment