Thursday, May 22, 2008

sleeping

This is weird. Jacob took a nap, then we picked up Cody. Nathaniel and Thomas fell asleep on the way home. Now, Cody is asleep. Jacob is the only one awake.

Here are some pictures from yesterday. The boys played outside on the Gators. Nathaniel ran his wheel on the side of my foot, hince the "mommy's boo boo" picture.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch~!

Cute pictures, I especially like the black and white one of the Hit and Run driver.

S.S.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I saw the link to your blog thru Sis. Sharon Black's and thought I'd drop in. I know your husband from years ago when we were teenagers and am friends with Sis. Melody (Bro. Matt's wife).--By the way, how is her pregnancy coming? I haven't talked to her in a while--

I see the pictures of the land and your mentions of the tractor and barn. Do ya'll farm? I was just wondering b/c my husband and I have a small farm in Asheville. Anything that has to do with planting or animals usually grabs my attention so I had to ask.

Lord Bless!
Heather Williams

Mom & Dad said...

Them two boys are so cute driving there gator!!! Sorry about your foot being run over. You better stay out of the way!!! HA! HA! Really good Pictures!!
Love, Julinda

Crystal Cross said...

Heather~hi there!! Thanks for stopping by. I love readers. LOL
Melody is doing fine. Her baby is due June 18th. They didnt find out what it was. We do have some land, the cows belong to the man we bought the land from. We do not farm. We did plant the boys a small garden the other day though. :-)

Julenda~I do need to stay out of the way. LOL