Monday, May 26, 2008

MeMoRiAl DaY

We've had a pretty good day today so far. We ate breakfast (drive thru) at Chick-fil-a, then headed to Concord with Daniel. After that we got gas, stopped by the fire dept., came home, and then headed over to our friend Josh's barn. He has 2 horses that he wanted the boys to ride. They had a blast over there. Daniel plowed us a little garden Saturday. I snapped a few pics.

Daniel on the tractor getting ready to plow.

Thomas watching Daddy.


Nathaniel watching Daddy. (notice his fingers)


Here are some pics from today, ridding the horses. I am terrified of horses (I got chased by one when I was little). So, the pics probably arent the best. I dont think I have any of Nathaniel on the horse. He did ride though. Both boys were such "big boys" they both rode alone with just Josh or Daniel leading the horse. They also had fun playing with thier friends Hannah and Abigail.


Thomas and Josh


Nathaniel



Thomas




Hannah



one of the horses


Hannah

Hannah
again in black and white


Abigail and Uncle Josh
again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pic with Nathaniel's fingers crossed is so cute haha thats funny

Crystal Cross said...

he does that when he's concentrating

I hope you get to feeling better soon!!