Nathaniel almost always poops when Im washing diapers. How in the world do they know? I thought I would outsmart him today, and wait until he pooped, then wash. Well, he decided to poop again today. The little "stinker".
Daddy's tractor is back home. (We are hoping he'll help us with a garden now).
Daddy's tractor is back home. (We are hoping he'll help us with a garden now).
Nathaniel loves his "hoo hoo tain" shirt. It has lots of Thomas trains on it. Thomas says that he is on there. He used to love that shirt too.
Thomas has on a new fire suit he got last night from a family at our church. He loves it too.
Thanks to everyone who takes time out of their day to look at our blog too!! I really appreciate it. :-)





1 comment:
Crystal! I love Thomas' new fire suit! You should see if Daniel can get ya'll near a fire truck! He would be so cute as the little fireman!
Post a Comment