Monday, May 12, 2008

1:30

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I had a good one. :-) Daniel bought me a card, and the boys made me a card in Sunday School. After church we went to Daniel's parents house for a brief time.

Here are the kids looking for the kitty out the window. (Nathaniel, Thomas, Josh, Eli, Haley)



And Daniel, all he was thinking about was getting on the road.






And 2 more pictures, one of Nathaniel and one of Haley Grace.





After we ate, we headed to Anderson, SC to meet some friends of ours, Bro. Daniel and Sister Shannon Andes, and 2 of their boys. Bro. Daniel preached and afterwards a group of us went to O'Charleys. We had a really good time down there, and Thomas even asked me this morning if we could go back.
On the way down there, it was really dark and cloudy. I seen this dump truck on the side of the road, and snapped a picture of it as we drove by. Daniel loves heavy equipment since working in KY on the strip mine.



We drove home last night too. We left O'Charleys at 11. We got home at 1:30 this morning. Daniel got up and went work, poor thing. I got up about 7. My eyes are burning, I really should go take a nap. I doubt it will happen though. Thomas is ILL today too. He must be tired. Nathaniel did sleep a little later today though.

1 comment:

New Mommy said...

Hi Crystal! Marie told me she met you; thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Mother's Day!