Blood pressure looked good, and baby looked good. My midwife reminded me that I would be "full term" in 5 weeks!! I haven't really thought about that. I don't think I'll go that early, but it let me know that I need to get everything done on my "to do/get" list. I'm slowly getting to mark things off of the list. Hopefully, after my baby shower next week, I'll be able to mark a lot more off!! I should be able to order my car seat soon too. Here's the one I'm getting.
http://www.albeebaby.com/graco-infant-safeseat-step-1-8a18jen-jenny.html
Im almost done with Sarah's diaper stash too. When Im totally done, I'll post pictures. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sweet Baby J :~)
This was the 1st baby I've gotten to photograph. I had a lot of fun!!





3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. Glad your visit went well.
TVA
Beautiful beautiful pictures Crystal!
And I'll be you're getting excited! Won't be too much longer now... :-)
ahh how sweet, I cant tell who he looks like , he def. dont look like L. or E.
Stephanie
Post a Comment