We are so blessed. :-)
We went to church last night, then to eat some Mexican food (Daniel's favorite), and then home. I finally got the boys to sleep around 11:50 and went and got in our bed, trying to stay awake 10 more minutes. I feel asleep, but the neighbor's fireworks woke me up. So, I was awake at midnight!!
I have lots of resolutions for this year. I wont bore anyone with them though LOL
We are eating supper at Billy and Jamie's tonight for our annual, laugh at the men's new years resolutions video taping.
Here are few pictures from the other day. It was really nice outside, so we went out for a little bit.
Im still having major color cast issues. I need to practice more (one of my resolutions). So, overlook those. :-)




















1 comment:
Little boy Super Heroes are the best. :)
SS
Post a Comment