It was okay. I mean, we had fun, I just don't really care for the Outer Banks. This was the 2nd 1 week trip we made out there this year, and its just not "our beach fav.". I think Daniel and I both really like Holden Beach a lot better. Its not too far of a drive, and it once you get there, you don't have to drive forever just to find somewhere to eat, or something to do.
We left after church on Sunday, and came back Friday. So, I guess it wasn't actually a week. I had a great time visiting with everyone there. It was fun as far as the people goes :-) I loved watching the baby stories and the murder stories on the TV too.
Here are a few of the many pictures I took over the week. EnJoY!!
Daniel and Nathaniel walking out to the beach
Nathaniel loved this tube
Thomas and Lydia going to "ride the waves"
working on the castle
Lydia with her shovels~love the color choice!
He's actually leaving the tube
Nathaniel and his "40's" shovel (anything that's more than one to him is 40's _____)
The kids had sooo much fun!!
Thomas waiting on the wave..........................
the wave won~he was crying and whining b/c he went under the water...lol
Daniel buried the kids (Nathaniel, Lydia, Thomas, and Sam)
This picture makes me laugh.
This is as far as I will get in the ocean, but I did get in lol
This is my belly from my view.
Me and Nathaniel before he fell asleep on me
My dad taking it easy
Samuel and Nutmeg....I love her tongue sticking out. Great shot Caroline! You are pretty good with the camera :-)
Daniel and Ben rented a jeep for the day. I think everyone had a great time in it.
Thomas (Little Daniel) in the jeep
a CRAB!!
and a jellyfish
I love the birds at the beach, Im just always afraid that one day one will poop on me.
another bird shot
Nathaniel and Lydia ~how sweet!
an acorn that Nathaniel found
bath time
playing outside
We took the boys to the Cape Hatteras light house.
on the way
at the light house
the boys were too short to climb up to the top, so we waited at the bottom and the boys played
Nathaniel waiting to see Daddy at the top
Nathaniel
One of the few times I think Nathaniel looks a lot like his daddy
I love this one of him, I might just have to order this one and frame it
Thomas looking for the spider on my camera
with daddy
Thomas with his new toy from the light house store
Thomas after a long day
and Nathaniel
after Thomas woke up
and of course, cant go to the beach without a sun rise picture. This was around 7 am.
another one, same morning
me on the way home

















































7 comments:
Those were some really good pics, my fav. is the one of you and nathaniel on the beach very cute! I love baby storys 2, I watch them almost everymorning if i have nothing to do lol...did you ever watch john & kate plus 8?
I did watch it actually. I was confused though. Did they have 2 older girls, then 5 at one time? All the little ones looked the same age.
Crystal you did great with the camera as always.The last one was cute too! haha
LOVE your pics!! We went in Sept to outer banks we had a good time it was soooooooo windy haha. I was looking for a crab but never saw one haha. my comp broke so i didnt get my pics uploaded but my mom sent them to me so now i'm edting them then i'll get them up!
i watched Joh & Kait plus 8 when we were in OBX.....they had twins first then had 6 babys a few years later
hey, this is stephanie b. i wrote the comment up top and 1 on haleys b-day i always forget to sign my name..love the pics! yeah what beka said about jon and kate plus 8..
You do take great pics... what kind of camera do you use? I love the headshots of the little girls... the 2nd one looks just like a brown headed Drew Barrymore :-)
Post a Comment