Here are some pictures I took at David and Heather's Tuesday night. It was really cold and 2 of the kids were asleep when I got there. It was def. my hardest session so far. But, I think we made it work.
Great pictures! I talked to Alec about this, and I think that we would like you to take our kids' birthday pictures when they come up. I'll get in touch with you when Aron's gets a bit closer, but I'm excited about it if you are up to it!
BTW, I gave you an award over at my blog, come check it out!
Welcome to our homeschool blog!! My name is Crystal, I'm married to Daniel and we have 4 beautiful children. This is our 4th year homeschooling, and we are learning what works for us as we go....come along and see what we are learning!!
6 comments:
Great pictures! I talked to Alec about this, and I think that we would like you to take our kids' birthday pictures when they come up. I'll get in touch with you when Aron's gets a bit closer, but I'm excited about it if you are up to it!
BTW, I gave you an award over at my blog, come check it out!
Dusty
i LVOE #4 haha it is so cute! haha great catch! there all good love there out fits
Awesome pictures. I love the one with H and H looking at one another and the kids in the chair. Plus, E. jumping in the air is cool.
SS
GREAT pics!! :)
Better than Olan Mills. Really sweet pictures of really sweet kids.
Tracy
All the pics turned out great! I think we would make a good team. ;)
Faith
Post a Comment