Saturday, July 19, 2008

why

Why are there some days, I *think* I know my camera pretty good, and other days (like today) its like I have no clue what I'm doing? We had a birthday party today at 4, I took my camera since I haven't used it all weekend. I knew there would be lots of shade, and alas, I didn't hardly get any decent pictures. I did achieve sun flare,but not exactly how I wanted it to look. I'm getting ready to get a new lens here in the next week or 2. Maybe that will get me out of this slump. I love my 50mm, but I'm tired of backing up and up and up to get what I want in the frame. Okay here are a few pictures before I go to bed.

Tomorrow will be a better day!

My first sunflare!


After the party~


he always sits up close to the water

I know, he's skinny.

he's kissing his booboo

"Gracie"
Daniel a.k.a. Daddy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! David kisses his boo boos to haha.

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first flare. :) My favorites are the pic with the water droplets from the tub and Daniel's because he looks natural. (Not in the casket kinda natural, but the relaxed kind of natural. :) )