We've been busy these last few days. I was in Hickory for a lot of the day yesterday. I picked Mistee up and she stayed with us last night. Daniel has been busy too. Hopefully, tonight, we can relax some. Tomorrow we are having a singing at our church. http://wordoftruthassembly.com/

















On Wednesday, I went to my friend Monica's house and I took some pictures of her girls. This was my first real "practice". They were soooo sweet, and for once, I had 2 people that actually "wanted" me to take their picture. They were up for anything.

















Im not sure who's feet these are...lol. So, they get stuck at the bottom, alone.

















5 comments:
Wow! These are incredible Crystal!
You're doing great, I love your work!
Thank you Melissa, Im not that confident though. I know I have long way to go. :-)
My favorite is #18 (they're lying down with their braids sticking out.) Very cool! I also liked the second tree one because of the youngest one's pose. (#22) Good work with these! You're getting better and better.
SS
Crystal, I love all your photos. You are so creative & talented with your work. All the children are beautiful too! I've been keeping up with your blog for a while, but most of the time I don't have time to leave a comment. I hope you keep it up, it's such a pleasure visiting and seeing what you're going to do next!
Thanks for the sweet comment. Im glad to know someone is keeping up!
Post a Comment