Is it really Wednesday? I cant believe how fast this week has flown by! I went to do my 2nd practice session last night!! This is Baby H. She's turning 1, and she's so adorable! She was very easy to work with, and her sweet looks make my job look easy! Im post a few of the picutures that I took.
Those are really great! Those CVCC classes you girls took really inspired all three of you, I can see! I love the pic with the baby's face surrounded by the purple tulle. Nice angles! Take care! Emily's mom
Welcome to our homeschool blog!! My name is Crystal, I'm married to Daniel and we have 4 beautiful children. This is our 4th year homeschooling, and we are learning what works for us as we go....come along and see what we are learning!!
6 comments:
WOW thoes are GREAT!
You did really good! How did you meet the little girls Mommy? And where did you take the pictures, Its beautiful.
Awesome pictures. Well done! :) I liked the one showing her curls from the back--it's not a shot I would've thought of.
Those are really great! Those CVCC classes you girls took really inspired all three of you, I can see! I love the pic with the baby's face surrounded by the purple tulle. Nice angles!
Take care!
Emily's mom
These are beautiful. If they were my kids, I'd be thrilled. I'm impressed. TVA
LOVING the Tutu!
Post a Comment