Wednesday, June 18, 2008

its gone

Daniel and the boys needed hair cuts REALLY bad for the past few weeks. While we were at my Mamaw's house Saturday, my Aunt Sherry cut my boys hair. Daniel had a fire call, and wasn't able to go.
I love their hair cuts too. Thomas got his usual short in the back and sides and longer in the front. He has my high forehead, and Daniel's receding hair line, so he gets the same cut every time. It was getting dark, and Nathaniel was a little less patient than Thomas, so he ended up getting a buzz cut. I have secretly been wanting to see him with it that short, but I was too scared to get it done. Thanks Sherry for cutting their hair, you saved us $20!! Nathaniel shows everyone his hair and says, "Sherry".
Nathaniel's birthday is Friday. I cant believe he'll be 2!! He talks a lot more than Thomas did at 23 months. He can pretty much tell me anything, or at least say, "show you, mommy". I took him outside yesterday to try to get some pics of him. He doesn't really like my camera in his face, but I got a few that are decent.

Nathaniel 23 months


















and I had to sneak one in of Thomas Daniel :-)

3 comments:

New Mommy said...

Little boys and haircuts are a great combination! SO CUTE!!!

Happy Mommy said...

Crystal.....that baby! Yum. I could just eat him up. We can't wait for tomorrow.

Crystal Cross said...

at least you cant see that his sides/back isnt trimmed in the pics...lol