My 16 year old sister, Mistee, stayed the night with us last night. She went with Thomas and I to the Strawberry Festival today. After that, we picked up Nathaniel (from Granny) and headed to a nearby elementary school for a spring fling. When we got home from that, we headed out to the woods to take some pictures. The sun was really bright, and we didnt have a lot of options.We did get some pretty cool pics though.
Welcome to our homeschool blog!! My name is Crystal, I'm married to Daniel and we have 4 beautiful children. This is our 4th year homeschooling, and we are learning what works for us as we go....come along and see what we are learning!!
5 comments:
Crystal! WOW! Your sister is sooo beautiful! And your pics! What! These are FABULOUS!!!!
;) ~Melissa~
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl. My favorites are #5, #8, and #13.
S.S.
She did a good job "modeling"
Yep! Your pictures are great! I love the one where she's sitting by the railroad tracks and you took the pic kind of crooked. It's great! :-D
Emily Osborne
These are great pictures!!!Love, Julinda
Post a Comment