Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday

We've had another busy weekend. I took my things to the DUMC sale Thursday and Friday. The sale was Friday and Saturday. Im thinking that I made around $100. *yay* More $$ to go towards a new camera, I also got some $ from my MIL (thanks G-maw) and my SIL, Faith (thanks Faith!!!) for my camera.


Saturday was my 26th birthday. It was cold and rainy, but we made a day of it. Daniel cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast. Then Daniel, Thomas and Nathaniel got hair cuts. From there, we rode to Cornelious to look at a job for Daniel. On the way home, Daniel had a fire call, after that we ate at Boss Hog!! Next, we rested at home for a little while. Later we went and picked up the nonsale items from the sale. We went by the land,and then went to Kobe's in Hickory. The boys had a blast. The host was funny, and the food was yummy!!


I hope everyone is having an awesome Apirl!

Here are some recent pics~~










No comments: