Monday, April 21, 2008

locked in

Thomas locked Nathaniel in the bathroom a little bit ago. It didnt take long to get him out, but it sort of scared me. I was starting to take deep breaths. When we got him out, he was just as happy as can be eating Pringles.

We had a great time at the zoo. The kids loved it, and I needed the exercise. We had a wedding Saturday, but I didnt take any pictures. I wanted to enjoy the wedding, and I did.

I got my check from the consignment sale I did last weekend~~~~~~~~~ $170.00 *yay* I should have enough $$ for the trampoline with whats in the bank, + that check, + my next babysitting check!!

Im still trying to debate on how I want to buy my new camera. But, I wont go into that.

Here are some recent pics:
These 2 were taken yesterday at Fred's (the man we bought our land from).

an old gas pump


frog

Some pics of the zoo and the pool:

Caroline (mawmaw) and Nathaniel



again


Thomas and the ducky float

Samuel jumping in
Lydia

me

Thomas and Nathaniel "milking" the cow

Sam milking the cow

moo cow

birdie

Thomas going down the middle of the slide



Nathaniel being goofy


Samuel
Nanthaniel ridding in the sling
Thomas Daniel

No comments: